Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Maeghan's Baby Shower




My mom (Sandy Walker of In Awe Weddings) had the pleasure of planning Maeghan and Nick's wedding, and I was able to assist her. We had so much fun with them and were able to get to know Maeghan's family. I was thrilled when my mom told me that Maeghan was expecting a little one and that we had been asked to help plan a baby shower.

Sandy, along with Maeghan's parents, decided on a vintage baby shower theme. It was held at The Boulders in Scottsdale. Thanks to Robyn at the Boulders for all of her help! The Flower Studio did the BEAUTIFUL flowers and AZ Cakes created the cake, which was a work of art...

For the invitations, I used an Envelopments cocoa polka dots z-card. The mom-to-be and her family and friends flew down from back east, so we had an itinerary of all the fun events they had planned for the weekend. I created the baby carriage artwork, which was inspired by the vintage theme.

We had so much fun at the shower... the food was amazing, I laughed a lot, and it was so much fun to be able to spend time with Maeghan and her family and friends.

No comments: