Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Showing your Appreciation

Merry Christmas Eve!

First off, I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I pray that it will be a special and blessed time with family and friends.

I wanted to remind everyone of the importance of showing your appreciation for those who have taken the time to give you a gift... whether it was a plate of cookies from the neighbors or fancy jewelry from your hubby, everyone loves and deserves to know that you are thankful for the gift they gave you.


I think thank-you notes are important, and I haven't done the best job of sending them out in recent years. I hope you'll agree that writing a quick note of thanks is important, and I am writing this blog as a reminder to myself to send them out. You can find thank you notes at the dollar store, you can make your own, or I can design some for you.


Thanks to all of my wonderful clients for ordering Christmas Cards and gifts. I really appreciate your business, and I look forward to working with you in the future. You are a blessing to me!

No comments: