Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!

Today is election day, so I thought it would be fun to give some Patriotic Christmas Gift Ideas. I went to vote today expecting it to take at least an hour, but I was in and out in 5 minutes! I was excited, but hopefully our neighborhood turns out to vote after work! I am proudly wearing my "I Voted Today" sticker.

It was actually a little difficult to find Patriotic Christmas gifts. One of my searches produced a Peruvian Alpaca Llama (see below). Tell me how that happens. I'm going to go ahead and post the picture just in case someone wants to buy someone a little Llama.

My friend Emily loves Llamas.

I have a few members of my family and many friends who are serving or have been in the military, so I'm all about the gifts that show love to the U S of A. I found some cute stuff. But first, the Llama. You can find it at Cost Plus World Market for $14.99.



JCPenney Americana set of 4 bowls- $19.99


Remember our Troops Ribbon Christmas Ornament- Target -$14.99


Remember our Troops Flag Christmas Ornament - Target -$14.99




Pottery Barn Flag Wall Art - $129

Statue of Liberty Christmas Ornament - Target- $8.99USA License Plate Puzzle - Target -$12.99




This is a book about America's First Presidential Campaign. I haven't read it, so if it's not good, it's not my fault. I thought it was an appropriate recommendation for Election Day!
Find it at Barnes and Noble.



If anyone has an other ideas, let me know!












1 comment:

Jen Waldron said...

I tagged you in a game. Check out my blog for details! It's your turn.