Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Word!

This week's Amazingly Wonderful Christmas Gift Idea has been a favorite of many, but I thought I would remind everyone of the infinite ways to use Uppercase Living products.

You can stick these bad boys on walls, votives, hurricanes (the big glass vases, not the natural disaster), wood, glass blocks, windows, cars, picture frames, picture frame glass, white boards, front doors, plates, sinks, refrigerators, trifle bowls, serving dishes, metal signs, pizza pans, pumpkins, Christmas ornaments, mirrors, wood blocks, shelves, breakfast trays, wooden chairs and other furniture... WOW! They have quotes, graphics, and all sorts of wonderful things.


On a wooden tree, beautifully created by my Grandpa...
On a glass block...
On a wooden board... beautifully painted by my hubby. I can't wait to hang it on the wall for Christmas. Pudge wanted to be in the photo...
"Our Wedding" on the wall above a frame from Red Envelope...
Graphics on a wall above the bed...


To order, contact me, and I will put you in touch with my wonderful Aunt Nancy Cummings, or you can e-mail her at ncummings@att.net.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness gracious... I am IN LOVE with this stuff! I love the wooden tree, the glass block, your fa-la-la-la-la sign. Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! I love Christmassy stuff! The block is absolutely gorgeous! I think I'm gonna have to look into this stuff! Thanks, again, for all the great holiday ideas! You rock! :)