Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Christmas is Coming!






Okay, so it's not so soon, but it's time to start thinking about your Christmas cards! You have 3 months to have a family photo taken or to choose the theme for this year's cards. I love designing anything and everything that has to do with Christmas! The designs above are some of my favorites from last year. Thanks to Emily Estfan of EME Photography for the photos.

I can create a custom design just for you, or you can choose from the Flossy Catalog. You can have anything from a beautiful photo card to an elaborate creation.


3 reasons why I love to receive Christmas cards:
1. Receiving anything in the mail is really exciting to me (except for bills).


2. I love Christmas.


3. I love seeing all of the family photos and reading the fun notes.


Speaking of notes...
I am offering designs for electronic newsletters. My sister inspired me to create some designs to which we can add personalized letters. Yearly Christmas newsletters are great to send to family and friends to inform them of the year's events. I like to include photos on the newsletters as well. I'm offering these designs in a format that you can either e-mail or mail to your recipients.


Speaking of Photos...
Check out what EME Photography is offering for family Christmas photos this year! This is a fantastic deal! Isn't the Ad super cute? :) Click here to visit the blog.






No comments: